Dear Valued Customer,
A/C Technical Services wants you to know that we are taking extreme precautions to be the safest HVAC team in town during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are following all the necessary steps per the CDC guidelines to put safety first for you and our community.
Below are the steps we are taking as an HVAC essential business to keep you and our technicians safe as follows:
1. All Technicians are prescreened each morning for any COVID-19 symptoms.
2. All Technicians will wash their hands before walking up to the customer's home.
3. We will not shake hands so we can maintain social distancing.
4. Our Technicians will wear protective gear such as masks, gloves and shoe covers.
5. We will wipe down and sanitize all work areas before and after job is completed.
We are classified as an essential business for the repairs, replacement, maintenance and continuing service of HVAC units. Since you and your family will be spending more time at home, you will definitely want to get your system ready so no issues arise. Most of our work will be done in your attic or outside and we will spend very little time in your home. We also offer Indoor Air Quality products for your family to stay safe in your home.
We greatly appreciate our customers here at A/C Technical Services and will send out communications via email and social media when this plan we have provided to you changes.
A/C Technical Services
Office: 210-677-0001 ext. 1013